Need a temporary senior living community to care for your loved ones while they recover from an injury upon leaving a hospital or rehab facility?
Need a break in taking care of your senior loved one?
At The Willows, we can help by providing so much more than just a room. We have experience in helping our temporary community members feel at home. We can help you and your loved one with the needs and demands of life by providing caring assisted senior living for your loved one.
- Caring assisted living in a private room with appropriate levels of personalized assistance
- For seniors with Alzheimer’s or Dementia, a secure individual room in a secure facility
- Three well-planned, nutritious meals each day
- Daily access to snacks and beverages
- Extensive activities (social, spiritual, mental, recreational)
- Supervised medication administration
- Laundry service
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service